Front End Developer, Analytics
Symplicity, Arlington, VA
Helping institutions connect students to people, knowledge, and opportunities.
- Improve SEO, performance, and security characteristics of Symplicity’s online presence hosted in HubSpot.
- Integrate and configure Google Tag Manager, Analytics, and other platforms for SaaS products and provide insights to the business
- Collaborate with teammates, using Agile SCRUM methodology, on development strategy, and level of effort.
- Build the UI of both client-side (Angular, SASS, and Webpack) and server-rendered (PHP, jQuery) modules.
- Code universally accessible user experiences that are WCAG 2.0 AA compliant.
- Practice test-driven development.
- Present best-practices to teammates across the company.
- Ability to work east coast candidates.
- Close proximity to our HQ office in Arlington, VA is preferred but exceptional remote candidates who can work east coast hours will be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree (U.S. or Foreign Equivalent) in Digital Media, Computer Science, Information Technology, or an Engineering related field.
- 2-5 years of relevant non-academic experience in Web or UI development.
- Knowledge of Angular and version control (SVN or GIT)
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Tag Manager or Google Analytics
- Prior experience working within product development teams in an Agile environment.
We Are Symplicity We’re committed to empowering our clients with innovative, easy-to-use solutions that enable them to streamline processes, improve outcomes, and cultivate positive relationships with their students, customers, and communities.
Want to learn more about Symplicity? Visit Symplicity's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one