Symplicity, Arlington, VA
Helping institutions connect students to people, knowledge, and opportunities.
- Responsible for maintaining the CEO’s calendar and travel schedule
- Serving as their go to person to ensure all goes according to plan- act quickly and trouble shoot when it doesn’t go according to plan
- Interface tactfully and effectively with staff, Board members and other internal/external stakeholders
- Record and manage Executive team meeting notes
- Schedule meetings and appointments, and manage travel itineraries
- Independently coordinate and complete special projects as required
- Uphold the strictest level of confidentiality
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Three to five years of relevant experience as an executive assistant
- Excellent oral and written communications skills including the ability to communicate articulately and succinctly with a wide range of constituents
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills (e.g. being highly resourceful)
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated capacity for project management
- Ability to work proactively, both independently and with others in a team environment
- Ability to learn and adapt to change quickly and effectively
- Highly organized, with a keen eye for details
- Advanced software skills including proficiency in standard business applications such as Word, Excel, and BoardEffect
We Are Symplicity We’re committed to empowering our clients with innovative, easy-to-use solutions that enable them to streamline processes, improve outcomes, and cultivate positive relationships with their students, customers, and communities.
Want to learn more about Symplicity? Visit Symplicity's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.