Contract Corporate Sales Recruiter
Helping institutions connect students to people, knowledge, and opportunities.
- Prior experience managing full life-cycle recruiting from sourcing to close in adherence with EEO, ADA, OFCCP and other compliance requirements is required. Candidates who have managed a portion of the recruitment process, who are exceptional, will also be considered.
- The ideal candidate has prior experience sourcing and engaging SaaS sales talent. Exceptional candidates with minimal sales recruiting experience will also be considered.
- The ability to assess talent.
- Stellar communication skills- both written and verbal.
- Masterful at managing relationships, both with candidates and hiring managers.
- Screen resumes and source candidates via all mediums- searching high and low and constantly finding new and creative ways to uncover talent.
- Explain Symplicity's value propositions, highlight product offering and give basic overviews of comp plans and competitive landscape to help sales talent understand the opportunity to be a part of our incredible growth trajectory.
- Conduct initial phone screens, make recommendations to hiring managers and manage an interview process that amazes candidates and hiring managers alike.
- Coordinate schedules and move candidates through the pipeline to achieve optimum efficiency.
- Learn and tell Symplicity's story of growth and success- positioning us as a top employer.
- Get candidates excited about new opportunities by understanding what's important to them and speaking directly to their motives.
- Other duties as assigned.
We Are Symplicity We’re committed to empowering our clients with innovative, easy-to-use solutions that enable them to streamline processes, improve outcomes, and cultivate positive relationships with their students, customers, and communities.
Want to learn more about Symplicity? Visit Symplicity's website.
The best bed for better sleep