Sales Development Representative
Symplicity, Arlington, VA
Helping institutions connect students to people, knowledge, and opportunities.
- Great phone presence, comfortable making phone calls and reaching out to prospects.
- Organized and able to track leads within our database, following up to continue discussions and stay on top and a pipeline.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Quick thinker with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Relentless (hearing the word “no” does not deter you).
- Confidence to act autonomously coupled with ability to function as part of a team.
- Make 50-100+ calls per day to warm leads.
- Generate outbound calls with goal of qualifying and educating target accounts to create sales-ready opportunities to be passed on to Account Executives.
- Proactively communicate Symplicity’s products and industry knowledge to prospects and clients.
- Qualify leads and work with the sales team to close business.
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects.
We Are Symplicity We’re committed to empowering our clients with innovative, easy-to-use solutions that enable them to streamline processes, improve outcomes, and cultivate positive relationships with their students, customers, and communities.
Want to learn more about Symplicity? Visit Symplicity's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid
Tech Jobs For You
Client Account Leadership Senior Manager - Health & Public Ser...
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA