Symplicity, Arlington, VA
Helping institutions connect students to people, knowledge, and opportunities.
- Advance a trusted advisor relationship while driving towards successful delivery and implementation of any new services.
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities within client base and work with Account Executives to ensure these opportunities.
- Continue expertise on industry and client best practices and trends.
- Develop client case studies, success stories, and references.
- Lead efforts to identify and turn around at-risk clients.
- Encourage customer feedback and participation through webinars, roadshows and feedback sessions.
- Work with the billing team to assist in any issues, invoices, and new sales quotes.
- Actively support quick and effective implementation of new Symplicity systems assigned in conjunction with Transition Support Specialists.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Engage in day-to-day communications with clients to ensure we are maximizing their experience and success with their Symplicity Systems.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with Symplicity's products
- Detail oriented; problem solving skills
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong interest in the Higher Education space
- Outgoing, high energy, friendly personality
- Personal initiative, self-motivated
- Team player, cooperative, flexible
- Ethical business standards
We Are Symplicity We’re committed to empowering our clients with innovative, easy-to-use solutions that enable them to streamline processes, improve outcomes, and cultivate positive relationships with their students, customers, and communities.
Want to learn more about Symplicity? Visit Symplicity's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.