User Experience Design Intern
Symplicity, Arlington, VA
Helping institutions connect students to people, knowledge, and opportunities.
About the Internship
- Collaborate with team members to generate solutions that are research-driven and achieve business objectives
- Assist with the design, running, and analysis of research studies and user testing
- Iteratively design and test prototypes for responsive web and native mobile experiences using Axure, Sketch and Invision
- Produce and present high-fidelity mock-ups of final designs
- Support the engineering teams with design assets, specs, mock-ups, animations and consultations in real-time
- You have a portfolio showing examples of experience planning and creating intuitive digital experiences
- You have a keen interest in higher education and employability trends
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You understand the fundamentals of user-centered design
- Hands-on experience applying design strategies for complex enterprise software systems
- Guidance and constructive critique from experienced mentors
- Free snacks and monthly catered lunches
- Casual office environment with a “fun but focused” vibe
We Are Symplicity We’re committed to empowering our clients with innovative, easy-to-use solutions that enable them to streamline processes, improve outcomes, and cultivate positive relationships with their students, customers, and communities.
Want to learn more about Symplicity? Visit Symplicity's website.
File hosting service