Symplicity, Belo Horizonte/ Remote
Helping institutions connect students to people, knowledge, and opportunities.
What does it take to be part of our team?
- Full-stack experience;
- Advanced or fluent English;
- Knowledge of OOP and software design patterns;
- Experience in technologies such as .NET, .NET Core, .NET MVC, C#, LINQ, Rezor SQL Sever, Azure, Visual Studio;
- Higher education completed/or in course in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a similar area.
What will your day to day be like?
- Our teams use modern technologies and we encourage a culture of innovation. We also practice agile methodologies to enable frequent, predictable and quality deliveries to our customers.
- We create, host and support software products that scale to support our large user and customer base.
- Team developers with a full stack profile and multitenancy architecture,.
We Are Symplicity We’re committed to empowering our clients with innovative, easy-to-use solutions that enable them to streamline processes, improve outcomes, and cultivate positive relationships with their students, customers, and communities.
Want to learn more about Symplicity? Visit Symplicity's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Tech Jobs For You
Software Engineer - Infrastructure, VTS Platform (Remote)
VTS, Toronto; Vancouver; Calgary; Winnipeg; Regina