Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 480B recommendations to 1.3B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC News, CBS Sports, USA Today, and The Weather Channel.
The Client Solutions & Delivery team is looking for a Solutions Engineer to provide a high-level of technical service and support to customers implementing Taboola’s products. In this role you will be working with a team of talented individuals who are responsible for delivering best-of-breed solutions to our top customers.
- Assist in the creation and modification of custom user interfaces and logic for Taboola’s recommendation modules.
- Collaborate with the business teams throughout the company and work directly with external customers’ product and technical teams to successfully implement and launch Taboola’s products.
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting, including DB analysis and reading system logs to identify and solve complex issues.
- Setup and run A/B tests for customers in order to optimize performance.
- Management of numerous tasks and resources in parallel, prioritizing customer requirements and requests.
- Write technical notes and documentation to be utilized by others on the team.
- BSc. in tech oriented field or equivalent experience (e.g. Code School/Bootcamp)
- Ability to comply with tight deadlines, and provide creative technical solutions
- Experience providing excellent service to customers, preferably in a technical role
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- A positive team player with motivation, ambition, and innovative ideas
- Must have a strong desire to learn new things and continue learning!
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
Taboola is the leading discovery platform, serving over 450 billion recommendations of articles, blogs, videos, products and apps to over one billion unique users every month on thousands of premium sites and mobile carriers.
Publishers, brand marketers, and performance advertisers leverage Taboola to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute organic and sponsored content as well as video to engage high-quality audiences. Partners include: USA TODAY, Huffington Post, MSN, Business Insider, The Independent, Welt, L’Express and The Weather Channel.
A global company with local service touchpoints, Taboola is headquartered in New York City with offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Mexico City, Beijing, Shanghai, Istanbul, Seoul, Sydney and Tokyo. Learn more at www.taboola.com and follow @taboola on Twitter.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at [email protected] with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Full Stack Engineer
1010data, New York
Software Development Engineer (Full-Stack)
TUNE, Seattle, WA
Magic Leap, Inc., Zurich, Switzerland
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Sr. Front-End Engineer (UI)
CloudHealth Technologies, Boston, MA
Director, Data Science
Apartment List, San Francisco, California