Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Solutions Manager to work with exciting, premium clients in digital media and create real impact in the way the discovery experience is perceived and implemented. As part of the Professional Services group, the Solutions Manager will work closely with Taboola’s top clients, assist the sales team in pre-sale/post-sales processes, and become a trusted source of technical understanding and know-how. The Solutions Manager will coordinate multiple projects with short, and sometimes competing, deadlines and an array of ever-changing details, and do it all with a great service attitude.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 4+ years of total experience, at least 2 in a similar position of technical account management, solutions engineering, pre-sales or technical project management
- Experience in the media/internet/advertising technology industry– a significant advantage
- Experience in managing integration projects including internal and external resources such as R&D and Product Management
- Proven and significant experience working with customers around the globe.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills including demonstrated experience communicating technical information
In this job you will:
- Advise enterprise clients in choosing and delivering a suitable solution for their needs
- Internal and external education of Taboola’s products through articulate communication
- Diligent trouble-shooting during implementation and integration, identifying and resolving issues whenever possible, and escalating issues via internal channels
- Comprehension of data in order to identify optimization opportunities and abnormal trends
- Define and implement new processes
- Management of numerous assignments and resources in parallel, prioritizing customer requirements and managing across internal departments
- Occasionally work unconventional hours with remote teams, clients, located in different time zones
- Participate in customer meetings as needed
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
Jobs You May Like
Regional Workplace Lead - APJ
Senior Sales Associate - Disability Insurance
PolicyGenius, New York
Enterprise Consulting Engineer
Shape Security, Mountain View
Associate Scientist, Cellular Analytics
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA
Network Engineer (IT)
Business Development Manager