Now is a great time to join Taboola! Recognised as the world’s leading content discovery platform, Taboola recommends editorial and sponsored content across many of the world’s most highly-trafficked sites. We help publishers monetise their content and drive higher engagement across their sites. We enable brands to distribute their content to the right audience at scale and above all, we help people discover content they may like yet never knew existed.
Taboola is headquartered in New York City, and also has offices across the globe in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Istanbul, Tokyo, Madrid, Berlin and Paris.
Taboola is a market leader globally and with over 86% reach in France (source - Comscore September 2018), we need to maintain this strong market momentum and help drive an even greater awareness amongst the world’s biggest Agencies, Brands & Publishers. In order to be successful, the Country Manager - France will need to combine strategic and commercial acumen with a ‘lead by example’ attitude, benefiting from their knowledge and experience gained in previous roles.
With a strong and dedicated team, the French business has grown fast - we have exclusive and long term partnerships with leading Publishers such Le Figaro, Lagardère, 20 Minutes, Ouest France, and Le Point and our advertisers include major brand names such as Mercedes, Natixis, Meetic, Samsung, Pandora and hundreds more.
- Build, motivate & lead the French sales and management organisation
- Be a focal point of communication for the Taboola France publisher business, prioritising business opportunities and product initiatives
- Help close new business with premium French Advertisers & Publishers
- Manage team pipelines and forecasts for all of the French Business group
- Build strategic partnerships with customers from Directors up to C-Level
- Work closely with Head of Region & senior management to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Interact with account directors, account managers and our solutions team to effectively deliver on client KPI's
- Oversee all operations across the French team including taking responsibility for sales, trade shows, roadshows, and quality targets set by the company
- Native/fluent French and English speaker
- Extensive, senior-level experience in key sales positions, with strong leadership skills
- Proven ability to penetrate new markets and learn new technologies
- Results driven and an ability to lead by example when required
- Have an excellent understanding of digital advertising technology, video, and publisher revenue ecosystems
- Must be well connected within the French digital media market, either advertiser or publisher and display impeccable local market understanding
- Experienced in independently building, pursuing and closing a large pipeline of leads
- Excellent networking skills with a proven ability to develop long-lasting relationships with customers
- Experience selling ad-tech solutions to C-levels in top leading brands and agencies
- Experience in coaching and career planning across commercial teams
- A solid understanding of budgeting and business planning is essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself. With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, stock options and Perkbox to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at [email protected] with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
Jobs You May Like
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Regional Sales Executive - Thailand
Sales Manager - Hong Kong
Insider, Hong Kong City
Strategic Enterprise Account Executive (DC/MD/VA)
Confluent, Washington DC, Virginia
Operations Internship - Homes
Airbnb, Paris, France
C3.ai, Redwood City