Are you an eager, smart sales professional with a passion for the digital media space? Do you think you would thrive in the informal and thrilling dynamic of a start-up environment? Do you want to take your career to the next level and work with multi-million dollar accounts? Then come and join the best and brightest in content Discovery.
Now is a great time to join Taboola! Recognized as the world’s leading content discovery platform, Taboola recommends editorial and sponsored content across many of the world’s most highly-trafficked sites. We help publisher’s monetize their content and drive higher engagement. We enable brands to surface their content to the right audience at scale and above all, we help people discover content they may like yet never knew existed.
Taboola is headquartered in New York City, and also has offices across the globe in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Istanbul, and Tokyo.
Taboola is hiring a Publisher Sales Manager to develop new partnerships with online publishers in the fast growing South East Asia market. As part of Taboola’s SMB Publisher Sales team, you will be responsible for the entire sales process in order to onboard a large volume of publishers (Inbounds and Outbounds) and to help them monetize their sites.
We are looking for an intelligent, tech-savvy and multi-tasking hunter with a can-do attitude, high energy, a love for challenges and passion for online media.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Independently build and manage a large pipeline of leads and consistently close new business to meet or exceed revenue goals
- Gain an understanding of digital technology and revenue ecosystem and be able to explain product benefits within this context
- Build presentations, proposals and negotiate contracts
- Manage client expectations to foster long-term partnerships and maintain high retention rates
- Fluent English essential
- Fluent in either Vietnamese or Bahasa
- A minimum of 2-3 years of sales or digital media experience, with a revenue focus and drive to learn
- Proven communication, presentation, phone etiquette and general sales skills
- Ability to quickly absorb product information and relay value propositions to prospects and clients
- Detail oriented and analytical sales person to build and maintain sales funnel and optimize sales process
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and generated reports
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
Jobs You May Like
ClearSlide, San Francisco
Account Manager, Enterprise Sales
WeWork, Minato-ku Tokyo Japan
Account Manager, Key Accounts
ClearSlide, San Francisco
Territory Account Executive
Enterprise Account Executive
MongoDB, Detroit, Columbus, Cincinnati
Zagster, Boston, MA