Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Policy Enforcement Team Leader.
Here’s the deal:
- It’s a full-time job
- Days of Ops: Monday to Friday
In this job you will:
- Hire and Mentor a team of foreign language speakers
- Monitor the performance of your team (SLA and KPIs)
- Provide suggestions to improve the process and workflows and suggest solutions for missing processes
- Understand the team’s knowledge gaps and provide tools for learning
- Be the escalation point for personal and professional matters
- Oversee the daily and weekly activities agenda
- Report team’s success and dependencies on an ongoing basis to management
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing a support-based team of 5-10 people in Hi-tech
- Fluent in English – a Must
- Understanding of team management methodologies (SLA and KPIs)
- Able to work in a fast-pace working environment with extended availability throughout the week
- Have strong computer skills and can comfortably use multiple tools at one time
- Familiar with the following tools: Tableau, SalesForce, Google Suite – an advantage
- Experience in the Ad-tech industry – an advantage
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Manager - Business Strategy
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Washington Correspondent, TIME
Time Inc., Washington, D.C.
Editions Strategic Projects Associate
Freelance Writers (Paid)
Uncubed, New York, NY
Senior Software Engineer - Transcoder Team
Twitch, San Francisco, CA