Taboola is hiring an Enterprise Sales Manager to play a pivotal role in growing Taboola’s business. You will have the opportunity to build a book of business from the ground up with a platform that has proven results, with a company that is growing exponentially. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, welcome challenges, and have the drive necessary to win new business, this is an amazing opportunity to be part of a fast growing company with a great culture.
- Focusing on top-tier publishers, commanding a large pipeline of prospective business while simultaneously closing key partnerships and uncovering new business opportunities.
- Sell multiple Taboola products to clients by finding the right stakeholders for each product, without digressing from a coherent product message and overall strategy.
- Develop and expand existing customer relationships at multiple levels and across multiple functions within each organization.
- Manage a sales process inclusive of presentations, relationship-building, detailed analysis, deal structure, negotiation and close.
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of the China digital publishing landscape, an understanding of digital technology and revenue ecosystem
- Native Mandarin speaker with experience structuring and negotiating deals with China digital publishers or media companies
- Fluent in English
- Proven communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Technology-savvy and able to learn quickly
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Energetic, can-do attitude to work.
- Strong work ethic and the desire to go the extra mile in order to achieve the best in your work
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Account Executive
Aptos, United States
Director, Enterprise Sales
Yext, Los Angeles, CA
Mid-Market Account Executive, Yelp Restaurants
Yelp, Phoenix, AZ
Sales Enablement Manager, North America
Slack, San Francisco, New York City, Denver
Inside Sales Representative - Dallas, TX
Paxata, United States
Senior Account Executive MLB
WeWork, Santiago de Chile Region Metropolitana de Santiago Chile