Taboola is the world’s largest content recommendation platform, serving 60TB of data to over 1.4B unique users on the open-web's leading content and news websites.
In this job you will:
- Create innovative UI for the Taboola Feed products in order to maximize the engagement of billions of users that interact with our recommendations system daily.
- Be an expert in Vanilla JS, CSS and 3rd party scripting.
- Work closely with product managers, other R&D teams and analysts to create experiments in order to reach the most optimized solutions.
- Be up to date with the relevant frontend technology trends in the market and develop new open source trends.
- Work on projects such as: Internet Personalization, Content Feed, Real Time Bidding, Video Recommendations and much more.
- And - have direct influence on the way billions of people discover the internet!
Our Tech Stack:
- 3+ years programming experience in web development: Framework agnostic, passionate about VanillaJS, UI performance and UI/UX design.
- Deep understanding of Vanilla JS (ES5 + ES6), browser and DOM APIs, and CSS3.
- Experience with of Cross Browser and multi device issues.
- Highly Proficient in designing UI.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent.
Nice to have:
- Experience in ReactJS or other client frameworks.
- Knowledge using Linux.
- Java based environment.
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
Jobs You May Like
Principal Associate Scientist - Translational Bioassays
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Accounts Payable Manager
AKQA, San Francisco, CA
Senior Business Analyst - Daytime Traveling Services
Research Project Manager
Protocol Labs, Remote
Scale & Big Data Engineer
Taboola, Tel Aviv