Taboola is one of the fastest-growing global tech companies. We engage over 300M online users every month, and deliver more than 5B content recommendations every single day. We are a global company and have offices in NY, London, Tel Aviv, Los angeles, New Delhi and Bangkok.
2nd level engineers are skilled and technically competent members of Taboola Global Technical Support Team. They provide system and application technical support while ensuring that all service level agreements and customer satisfaction goals are achieved.
The position requires troubleshooting complex web and backend technology issues and excellent communication skills. The Support Engineer works closely with various teams within the company, including 3rd level, Professional Services teams and the various business units.
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting including DB analysis and reading system logs to identify and solve complex support issues that were escalated by 1st level support
- Manage assigned cases to meet service agreement levels
- Ongoing support and working closely with the business teams throughout the company
- Proven Experience with SQL
- Troubleshooting experience
- Ability to understand flows and provide creative technical solutions
- Fluent English and excellent customer facing and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to comply with tight deadlines
- Multi-tasking, self-learning, highly motivated and a team player
- Experience in a technical support position
- Experience in a multinational organization
- Media industry background
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
Jobs You May Like
Werkstudent Operations Management (m/w/d)
Guest Experience & Insights Sr. Manager
Blue Bottle Coffee, Oakland, CA
Customer Care Lead
Deliveroo, Hong Kong
Pre-Sales Engineer - Germany
Qualtrics, Munich, Germany
Instacart, Chino, CA
Senior Systems Engineer
Netflix, Los Angeles, California