Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform that now serves over 360 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month. Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola's platform to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Taboola's technology analyses real-time user data (such as geography, device type, referral source, collaborative filtering, and social media trends) to predict the top handful of items a user may want to consume next. Taboola's partners include a wide network of top tier publisher sites, including: MSN, NBC Universal, USA TODAY, Business Insider, Bloomberg and The Weather Channel.
Are you a motivated, ambitious individual looking to break into Sales? If so, we are looking for someone like you to join our European Media Sales team and contribute to Taboola’s growth.
The Sales coordinator will create a robust pool of potential customers by visiting websites, analyzing and assessing potential clients based on predetermined criteria, create rich customer profiles based on key measurements, and initiate first contact to obtain all relevant information. You will also assist during the pre-sale, sale, and post-sale processes, helping Taboola achieve its ambitious sales targets. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to learn the ropes of the fast paced, super exciting world of online media discovery.
We are looking for a smart, hard worker and ambitious individual with a passion for online media. Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as web based software such as salesforce.com is a big plus. Experience in sales support is a plus but not a must.
- Create a robust pool of potential EU customers by visiting web sites, analyze and assess potential clients based on predetermined criteria
- Create rich customers profiles based on key measurements, and initiate first contact to obtain all relevant information
- Assist our sales and marketing team during the pre-sale, sale, and post-sale processes with sales collateral and marketing material
- Support Taboola Europe management team with tracking and reporting
- Train and support new joiners on the Space, Taboola, and the specific role
- Work closely with sales managers on various EU projects that are in support of the entire sales team
Successful candidates will be:
- Multitasker – able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Entrepreneurial, driven, and possess a results-focused mindset
- Well organized and diligent in following through
- Tactful and creatively persistent
- Team player / collaborative
- Interested in getting into ad-tech sales
- Passionate about digital media and a startup environment
- Recent graduate. BA or equivalent is a plus or equivalent experience considered
- Bi-lingual - English and French fluency is a must
- Experience in sales research, digital media advertising, or tech a plus
- Tech savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as web based software such as salesforce.com is a big plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Why Choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself. With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days’ holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, free breakfast and lunch every day, stock options and Perkbox to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at [email protected] with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Representative Intern
Confluent, Palo Alto, California
Account Executive - Mid Market (French Fluency)
Sales Specialist - Thousand Oaks
Peloton, Thousand Oaks, CA
Business and Sales Operations Lead
Brightwheel, San Francisco, California
Acquia, Munich, Germany
Vice President, Sales
ChowNow, Los Angeles, CA