EMEA Newsroom Engagement Manager
Taboola is changing the way people around the world connect to content they may like and never knew existed. We now reach over 1B people and our personalization technology, including video, generates over 350B monthly recommendations. In addition, editors at premium publishers like Welt, T-Online, The Independent and L’Express are already using Taboola Newsroom in their operations. We're one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world, Headquartered in New York City, with offices in London, Tel Aviv, Los Angeles, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Beijing, Shanghai and Tokyo.
Taboola is looking for a dedicated, experienced Newsroom Engagement Manager with editorial & site metrics experience to consult with and train editorial teams using Taboola Newsroom. The Engagement Manager will serve as a strategic partner to editorial teams.
The Newsroom Engagement Manager will work with the Editorial teams at premium publishers to train, deploy and encourage use of Taboola’s Newsroom suite of analytics and insight tools. The Engagement Manager will also work in close coordination with Account & Project Managers to support the sales, implementation and launch of the Taboola Newsroom product.
Taboola employees are highly motivated, self-starters who thrive on achieving success after success for our clients. Taboola products are technically sophisticated but easy to use. They are leveraged by our Publisher clients to streamline and improve Editorial operations while also driving advertising and audience acquisition.
To be effective with Taboola's Newsroom, you need a strong background in digital news at a premium publisher. You need to be naturally inquisitive and excited about the editorial value our customers achieve with our products and services. We take pride in our professionalism, integrity, and ability to deliver real value to our customers. This is an exciting opportunity to play an important role in a very successful and rapidly growing company.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Establish strong relationships through ongoing conversations at all levels of the news organization and become a trusted advisor to senior editors.
- Understand the publisher’s editorial objectives and map Taboola platform capabilities to the needs of the organization.
- Provide ongoing training and consulting to editorial teams on audience development best practices using Taboola Newsroom.
- Develop relationships at all levels across the editorial team, especially at the senior level.
- Work closely with internal Taboola teams and communicate / advocate editorial needs internally to the Product Management team.
- Manage the preparation and presentation of performance reports and market insights to partners to further support growth opportunities and recommendations.
- Partner with the Publisher Account Team and Media to further drive value proposition for Publishers, and ensure customer satisfaction with Taboola platform and services.
- BA/BS required
- 7+ years of digital news experience.
- A solid understanding of news operations, CMSes & site metrics, including the language & culture of the newsroom.
- Outstanding communications and relationship management skills.
- Strong analytic skills & experience, especially when it comes to how analytics are used by editors, producers and reporters to support decisions and actions.
- High attention to detail, organized with strong communication skills.
- Strong self-starter with the will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, train and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an editorial organization.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Multi-lingual fluency strong preferred, especially French and/or German.
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
Jobs You May Like
Writer (Credit Cards)
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA or Remote
Freelance Graphic Designer - Digital Branded Content
Greatist, Greatist HQ (NYC)
Freelance Technical Writer
Landor, San Francisco
Motion Designer — Explainer Show, Vox
Vox Media, New York
Manager, Physical Production - EMEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Branded Post-Production Fellow (3-month temporary position)
The Players' Tribune, New York, NY