Are you a natural leader who thrives in a dynamic, flexible workplace that will allow you combine your passion and skills to transform your career? If so, look no further.
We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic, passionate individual who will lead our global content policy setting efforts. This role is geared towards a thought leader with a business orientation and a passion for creating solutions that support growth, while shaping and maintaining the highest level commitment to quality. The Policy Director will collaborate proactively with both our customers (on the publisher and advertiser sides) and Taboola’s own internal teams to accomplish this goal.
An ideal candidate will have a proven track record of creating and implementing standards and practices, have a problem-solving attitude, be an exceptional collaborator with an understanding of both the media landscape and the digital content ecosystem.
This is a full-time position located at our Headquarters in New York or our London office.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Lead and manage the research, analysis and launch of new content policies
- Collaborate closely and manage communication with internal and external stakeholders in order to achieve the optimal business outcome and support scale
- Represent the company’s position in official publications and panels on content policy matters
- Proactively drive change through the organisation by developing creative solutions to ensure compliance with Taboola’s content standards
- Advise and negotiate to ensure compliance with content policy guidelines for long- and short-term
- Comfortable working with data and reporting and providing periodic progress reports
- Communicate urgent issues internally and externally
- Work closely with the business teams throughout the company
- Self-starter, can easily adapt to change
- Proven experience in thought leadership in content policy in the Ad Tech space
- Excellent work pacing (time management) skills, able to work independently and prioritise
- Proven experience manage relationships remotely
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to make fact based decisions, quickly coupled with great attention to detail to ensure high quality work products
- Motivated, takes initiative, high energy
- Willingness to work hard, hustle, and get things done with a hands-on approach
- Experience working with international customers is a plus
- Willingness to travel globally to the different offices
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, free breakfast and lunch every day, stock options and Perkbox to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at [email protected] with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.