Taboola is one of fastest-growing global tech companies. Taboola empowers hundreds of millions of people and thousands of publishers to personalize the Web. We enable publishers to drive editorial voice and brand safety, while giving consumers the choice to personalize their content discovery experience.
We engage over 1B online users, and deliver more than 300B content recommendations every month! As well as being one of the fastest growing Startups in Israel, we are also growing our global reach, with offices in NY, London, Tel Aviv, LA, Bangkok, New Delhi, Sao Paulo and more.
We are looking for a Director of Product to lead our Editorial product known as Taboola Newsroom. You will conceptualize, plan, and drive the execution of Taboola Newsroom to secure strategic relationships with editors across the globe.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for Taboola Editorial products, partnering with sales, account managers, business developments and clients worldwide.
- Be a hands-on product manager, while leading the direction of a growing team. Own and execute the full cycle of product development – from conception, in depth data analysis and writing specs, through close work with R&D and data scientists to ensure accurate execution and up to supervising version launches and following up on production and implementation issues.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams as well as strategic clients to push new products and features to market as well as to analyze needs and implement new tools and products accordingly.
- Ideally 10+ years of progressive experience
- Experience working in an Editorial environment
- BA/BsC in Computer Science, journalism, new media or equivalent
- Strong understanding of product development, UX, R&D development and business needs
- Experience managing team members
- Willingness to travel frequently (approximately once/month or more)
- Strong analytic abilities; Organized and methodical; Hyper-intellectual and intuitive
- Ideal candidate will have worked in a Newsroom, then moved into a Product-focused role
- Experience working with remote teams
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Manager, Product Design (Video & Music)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Product - General Applications UAE
noon.com, Dubai, UAE
Director of Analytics
metromile, San Francisco, CA
Product Manager, Supply & Buying Optimization
Liftoff, Palo Alto
BetterUp, San Francisco
Restaurant Location Manager