Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team in NYC. You will be a “go-to” resource for all things design. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic marketing team, and to have an impact on a rapidly growing business.
In this job you will:
- Design print-based collateral including data sheets, infographics, ebooks, trade show advertisements, etc.
- Design web-based material including banners, email templates, corporate blogs, newsletters, social media campaigns
- Design environmental graphics for trade shows, offices, events
- Support the global sales team with design of sales decks, powerpoint templates and proposal templates
- Collaborate ongoing development of Taboola’s brand identity for global consistency and market leading brand expression
- 3-5 years of professional design experience
- Experience working at a business-to-business vendor
- Have strong online design skills with extreme attention to detail
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,Sketch), PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage work independently to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast paced environment
- Must have a strong portfolio featuring examples of online design work
- A degree in Graphic Design
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
Jobs You May Like
Acquisition Manager, Parking
Getaround, Boston, MA
Sales Development Representative (London)
Vroom, Stafford, TX
Seer Interactive, Philadelphia, PA
Director, Corporate Communications
MemSQL, San Francisco, CA
Technical Developer Evangelist - North America
Blockstack, New York, NY or Remote