Taboola enables over 1.4B people to discover what’s interesting and new at the moments they’re most ready to explore. Powered by Deep Learning, AI, and a large dataset, Taboola’s discovery platform creates new monetization, audience and engagement opportunities for digital properties, including publishers, mobile carriers and handset manufacturers. Advertisers use Taboola to reach their target audience when they’re most receptive to new messages, products and services.
Some of the most innovative digital properties in the world have long term, exclusive relationships with Taboola, including CNBC, NBC News, USA TODAY, BILD, Sankei, Huffington Post, Microsoft, Business Insider, The Independent, and Le Figaro. Taboola, now over 1,000 people globally, is headquartered in New York City with offices in Los Angeles, Mexico City, São Paulo, London, Berlin, Madrid, Paris, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, Beijing, Shanghai, Istanbul, Seoul, Tokyo, and Sydney.
Learn more at www.taboola.com and follow @taboola on Twitter.
About the role:
Media Product Specialists drive advertiser success by developing, deploying and promoting the use of campaign management best practices. In addition, this group of experts enables the company’s product teams to shape the company’s advertiser solution with a clear view of advertisers’ objectives, practices and user experiences.
This is an outstanding opportunity to establish yourself as a digital advertising authority as well as drive impact at scale through cross-functional collaborations with Taboola’s world class teams.
- Develop and share best practices for pitching and activating Taboola’s advertising technology:
- Create training resources for Account Managers and Sales representatives
- Deliver group and one-on-one training to internal teams to aid learning and ability sell Taboola’s advertising solutions
- Build scalable programs
- Partner with Product Managers and Account Managers to plan and execute meaningful “Beta” programs - validating new functionality, design and performance before rolling out for general availability. (i.e set success criteria and parameters for evaluation, acquire design partners, draw out feedback and synthesize business feedback on product readiness)
- Directly engage strategic accounts in conversations about complex conversion tracking and attribution, audience targeting, bidding and placement optimization etc
- Be the voice of the customer in product planning process.
- Source product enhancement requests from advertisers, synthesize their needs and represent them in the quarterly product planning cycle
- Extensive experience in the performance advertising space in one of the following roles or in an equivalent, relevant position: Digital Advertising Manager (Media planning and buying), Account Manager or Sales representative
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A passion for and understanding of brand and performance solutions
- Hands-on experience and proven success managing +100K budgets across any of the following channels : Google Search, Facebook Ads, Criteo, Youtube ,Teads
- Proven sales enablement experience as a trainer and/or content developer
- Hands-on Experience working with any of the following measurement platforms: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Visual IQ, Tealium, AppsFlyer, Adjust
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
Jobs You May Like
Program Manager - Strategic Accounts
Account Strategist (São Paulo)
Jampp, São Paulo, Brazil
Travel Intrapreneur (Millennial Travel)
Ventura TRAVEL, Berlin (or any other location)
Executive Strategy Director
Merchant Operations Specialist
Ritual, Hong Kong
Senior Systems Analyst (Linux/Windows - Authorize.net Support)
Visa, Highlands Ranch CO, US