Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform with more than 220 billion recommendations served every day and over 5 million pieces of content in our marketplace. Are you a sales-savvy, account manager with a passion for digital media? If so we are looking for people like you to come and join one of the fastest growing global start-ups in digital media and the leader in content recommendation.
For our rapidly growing Indian market we are looking for a dedicated, relationship-driven Account Manager to strengthen client relationships, develop and grow our clients’ businesses and serve as a valuable resource and point of contact to provide an end-to-end service.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Campaign launches – handling all technical requests to Ad Ops in order to launch a campaign successfully – implementation of conversion tracking codes, targeting, spending caps, pacing, etc.
- Campaign Management – Working with clients to help them hit their campaign goals, budgeting and scaling
- Creative Management – getting the RSS feeds, tracking codes, images and headlines from the client and upselling to get more content and a/b testing
- Proactive Consultation - ensuring that clients are following the best practices and maximising every opportunity to achieve account success on the platform.
- Reporting – analysing and creating custom reports for clients where necessary
- Fluent in English
- Ability to communicate In Hindi will be a great advantage
- Great communications skills and client facing abilities
- Strong analytical skills - interest in looking at data and analyzing it to be able to improve results.
- Experience with online marketing, advertising, performance campaigns is an advantage
- A can – do attitude
- Willing to travel
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
Jobs You May Like
Acquia, Munich, Germany
Account Executive, Sales
Highfive, Redwood City
Appier, Taipei, Taiwan
Major Account Executive - Public Sector
Corporate Recruiter - Charlotte
Townsquare Interactive, Charlotte, NC
Senior Key Account Manager
Acquia, Reading, UK