Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Sr. Media Sales Associate, Middle Market
- Drive revenue growth by developing, closing and scaling a pipeline of successful advertiser accounts
- Develop relationships with prospective clients through phone, email, social media, in-person meetings and professional networking events
- Act an an internal advocate for clients, to make sure Taboola is providing a best-in-class level of service
- Position and sell innovative solutions, and evangelize successful advertising strategies
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years experience in the digital advertising industry with 1-2 years of experience in sales role
- Passionate about advertising, media and technology
- Acute business acumen and ability to present and communicate ideas/concepts/solutions effectively
- Prior experience with Salesforce (or another CRM system) and related productivity tools
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Director, Sales Development
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Strategic Account Executive
Optimizely, Detroit MI, US
Business Development Researcher (NYC or San Francisco)
Lingo Live, New York City or San Francisco
Manufacturing Design Engineer
Airbnb, San Francisco
APAC Channel Sales Operations Associate
Formlabs, Asia Pacific
Senior Account Executive
Pilotworks, Brooklyn, NY