Taboola is looking for a Product Specialists Director that will manage a team of global experts and lead cross-functional efforts to rollout new features that drive marketing success for our global advertising clients.
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery platform that now serves editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month on premium websites such as Fox News, NBC Universal,Bloomberg, The Daily Mail & NDTV. World class brands such as Expedia, Microsoft, Samsung and Whirlpool leverage Taboola's platform to uplift brand awareness as well as deliver online engagement and conversions.
The Product Specialists team are experts in digital advertising, thought leaders in native advertising and trusted partners to our internal teams and external clients. We drive impact at scale by developing, deploying and promoting the use of innovative product capabilities and campaign management best practices. We are the voice of the customer internally and we help our teams communicate the power of Taboola externally.
As a Product Specialists Director you will lead cross-functional efforts to rollout new features that empower advertisers. This will require working closely with Taboola’s media product management teams as well as establishing a strong relationship with Account management and sales leaders globally . To do so, you will remotely manage a team of exceptionally talented and experienced digital advertising product specialists to:
- Develop and share best practices to help advertisers use Taboola's marketing solutions
- Plan and execute meaningful “Beta” programs - validating new functionality design and performance before launching
- Be the voice of the customer in product planning process. Source Product enhancement requests from Advertisers, Synthesize the needs and represent them in the quarterly product planning cycle.
- Collaborate with other departments such as marketing, PR, policy etc to ensure we have a successful go-to-market strategy
- +6 years of professional experience in one of the following roles in the performance advertising space: Digital advertising manager (Media planning and buying), Product manager, Product marketing or sales enablement
- +3 years Management experience
- A passion for understanding and sharing brand and performance advertising solutions
- Proven track record in project management
Nice to have:
- Strong track record managing remote multicultural teams
- Significant experience as a B2B Product manager or an Account Manager in the digital industry
- Proven sales enablement experience as a trainer and/or content developer.
- Prior experience from Google, FB etc or a performance agency
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
Jobs You May Like
Flow Kana, Whitethorn
Drop Ship Manager
UncommonGoods, Brooklyn, NY
Internal Medicine Physician
Heal, Washington, DC
Senior Analyst - Strategic Initiatives
Visa, San Francisco CA, US
Marketing Manager | Mental Health Incubator Startup
Affect Mental Health, Boston, MA