The Client Solutions & Delivery group is the Taboola’s professional services based in the regional hubs across the world.
The group is working on some truly interesting technical challenges with our platinum and tier 1 clients, and own all activities from pre sale to launch, while managing large enterprise-level implementations.
As we scale and grow, were looking for a true leader to join our UK team;
In this role, you will be providing guidance and development to a highly motivated team of solution engineers with a passion for learning, client service, and creative solutions.
In this job you will:
- Direct management of 5 employees, including solution engineers at different experience levels
- Develop relationships with Account Management, Sales Management and Regional Directors of EMEA region, work hand in hand with the business management team
- Manage through data driven approach, monitor key KPI’s and report on operational activities including time to launch, partner satisfaction, efficiency, quality etc
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with Key Enterprise Accounts
- Ability to coach, train and develop people in their Professional and personal ambitions.
- Coaching the team to deliver optimal services to our clients whilst getting hands-on with our largest deployments
- Driving proactive, high-quality communication between the teams and our customers, including managing escalations if required
- Encouraging an inquisitive learning environment to ensure the team implements improvements based on industry best-practices and project retrospectives
- Overseeing, reviewing and contributing to RFPs, RFIs, SOWs and other sales-related documents
- A must - proven experience in a Senior Professional Services role - leading a team of varying skill sets
- Strong team player, and also a self-starter with the will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated and creative to meet the needs of the Account Management teams
- Experience leading and shaping client requirements towards scalable solutions
- Mentoring, developing and coaching skills, to help your team reach their full potential
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
Taboola is the leading discovery platform, serving over 450 billion recommendations of articles, blogs, videos, products and apps to over one billion unique users every month on thousands of premium sites and mobile carriers.
Publishers, brand marketers, and performance advertisers leverage Taboola to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute organic and sponsored content as well as video to engage high-quality audiences. Partners include: USA TODAY, Huffington Post, MSN, Business Insider, The Independent, Welt, L’Express and The Weather Channel.
A global company with local service touchpoints, Taboola is headquartered in New York City with offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Mexico City, Beijing, Shanghai, Istanbul, Seoul, Sydney and Tokyo. Learn more at www.taboola.com and follow @taboola on Twitter.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at [email protected] with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.
Posting date: August 16, 2019. Application closing date: September 15, 2019.
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
Jobs You May Like
VR Retail Associate
Survios, Torrance, CA
Contracts Manager, Strategic Accounts (Chicago, IL)
Okta, Chicago, Illinois
Symplicity, London, UK
Senior Software Engineer
Andela, Lagos, Nigeria
Junior IT support
Lalamove, Bangkok, Thailand
Operational Buyer Procurement