HR Director, APAC - Relocation Position
Want to know our secret to success? It’s our people. It is in this spirit we’re looking for an HR Director for APAC to partner with key stakeholders and employees in the region to deliver solutions that enable our growth ambitions and support our success in APAC.
You’ll be working with the APAC team to proactively identify and provide value-added HR advice, guidance, support and/or solutions that help us achieve our regional and company-wide goals.
As an HR Director you will be responsible for all HR activities including recruitment, induction, performance management, reward, employee relations, HR policy, implementing global HR practices tools and procedures, talent management, and succession planning.
The day to day:
- Partner with managers and provide resources to assess, manage, and improve employee performance
- Use metrics to track and communicate HR performance to business and HR leaders
- Assess employee engagement on a proactive, ongoing basis; identify and work to address disengagement issues early
- Act as a mediator, available for informal or formal mediation discussions
- Provide managers with 1:1 or group training/coaching and other resources to help them become better leaders
- Roll out benefits and define the needs in the different markets
- Educate employees and managers on business-critical legal, policy, and HR related processes to create clarity and alignment
- Forecast current and future talent needs
- Succession planning; proactively identifying next-generation leaders
- Minimum 5 years as a global HR Business Partner, demonstrating HR advisory/HRBP level experience ideally in a global data-driven with proven experience applying metrics to implement change in business
- Fluent in English, other Asian language a great advantage
- Knowledge of local employment laws to ensure compliance in APAC and our growing locations, and the ability to apply those laws to our current and future employees
- Strong all-round HR generalist with sound knowledge of best practice
- Drive for results and execution-minded; able to translate the mission of stakeholders into actionable plans
- Entrepreneurial mindset; motivated; enthusiastic
- Superior business acumen; a solutions-oriented approach and am understanding how people and culture impact results
- A fantastic communicator, does so with focus, simplicity and clarity; engaging the audience and adapting to their needs, direct and open, asks the right questions to understand the priorities/issues and seeking feedback to ensure continued alignment
- A continuous improver, challenges themselves and others on the ‘status quo’ to ensure the solution given are fit for purpose
- A keen planner with pragmatism. Knows when to go fast and when to go deep. Gets excited about organizing and prioritizing activities that create greatest value; managing time, cost and resources effectively
- ability to roll with change in a very fast-paced dynamic environment
- willing to travel
Bonus points for:
- Tech/SaaS experience
- Experience in a global company with APAC focus
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Business Recruiter
Squarespace, New York, NY
Software Engineering Immersive Instructor- Stamford
General Assembly, New York
Dataminr, New York
Tech Recruiting Partner