Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Taboola is hiring a Account Manager for our office in Berlin. As an Account Manager you are responsible for on-boarding, setting the strategy and managing all new enterprise advertisers after the first 90 days. At this critical time, your goal is to ensure best in class customer service with an aim to maintain and grow the partnership with a strategic and commercial attitude.
In this job you will:
- Understand Taboola's platform capabilities and the value proposition for each advertiser.
- Build rapport, provide outstanding service and grow relationships with new advertisers.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop strategies to best ensure advertiser success and retention.
- Clearly understand client objectives to intelligently identify opportunities and effectively upsell.
- Onboard new advertisers with attention to detail.
- Monitor and analyze metrics to proactively optimize and improve results.
- Help clients meet goals and scale on our platform, while strengthening customer trust and confidence in Taboola.
- Help identify and develop best practices by vertical, KPI, etc.
- Communicate clearly and collaborate well with cross functional teams.
- 6+ years experience (client-facing in the digital media /online publisher space preferred but not required)
- 2+ years experience in a direct sales role.
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a high-performing team against challenges quarterly revenue targets
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive, In-Person Admissions
Flatiron School, London
Account Executive, SMB
BetterUp, Anywhere in the US (DC, PHX or MN preferred)
Account Executive, Yelp Restaurants
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Pre-Sales Engineer - Nordics
Head of Performance
Head of Brand Partnerships, East
attn:, New York, NY