Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Sales Enablement Lead to drive training and enablement initiatives across a rapidly growing, international sales team. In this role, you will help internal customers develop, optimize, and implement enablement programs including onboarding, ad-hoc trainings, and certifications. This role will have significant opportunity to influence training paths and improve employee onboarding.
- Experience in designing, implementing and facilitating training programs
- The ability to take a basic SME built asset and convert and translate that into additional supporting materials, lessons, and proof of learnings.
- Design skills and knowhow to edit video, create professional slides and craft training resources.
- A passion for learning and education.
- Excellent communication skills; comfortable building 1:1 relationships at all levels, presenting to C-Level audiences, and training large groups.
- Ability to navigate the nuances of managing SMEs to build resources in a positive yet timely manner.
- Has a strong understanding of Taboola offering.
In this job you will:
- Implement onboarding programs as designed by the Director of Sales Enablement; adapt as needed for local markets and diverse audiences. Coordinate logistics, schedules, and content to ensure adoption and completion of assigned programs.
- Coordinate regional Subject Matter Expert (SME) program to create and produce top notch, engaging training materials including written documentation, presentations, and recorded sessions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with local sales leaders in order to identify knowledge gaps and quantitatively measure effectiveness of training programs; Partner with other stakeholders to deliver a Sales Onboarding Program and a Continuous Education Program.
- Continuously review training materials to ensure accuracy, relevance, and “freshness” of content.
- Administer Taboola’s LMS (Bridge) to ensure accurate course assignments and a seamless employee experience; provide reporting and analysis to track completion and adoption of ongoing enablement initiatives.
- Implement recurring certification programs to ensure ongoing accountability and skills-development for global sales teams.
- Identify and recruit internal experts to collaborate on creating and updating training materials and leading in-person sessions.
- Facilitate skills-based training programs on an as-needed basis; leverage internal expertise and third party services to provide focused & engaging training sessions.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
Jobs You May Like
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Formlabs, Asia Pacific
Regional Manager of Enterprise Customer Success (Americas East and EMEA)
Segment, New York, NY
Senior Network Architect
Endurance International Group, Houston Texas
Sales Advisor, Fashion Island
Warby Parker, Newport Beach, CA
Office Services Coordinator, Workplace Operations & Real Estate (Contract)
PlayStation, San Diego, CA