Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.Taboola is hiring a Data Analyst on our Business Intelligence team to further grow out our global Sales Operations department. Reporting to the Business Intelligence Manager, you will work with our Sales and Account Management teams to analyze clients' campaign performance and find data-driven solutions to ensure they are hitting/exceeding their goals.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an Analyst role, working with large datasets and Excel (writing advanced macros and performing complex functions)
- Experience working with SQL, and the desire to master it
- Experience working with BI tools (QlikView, Tableau, etc.)
- BA/BS required. Major in finance, statistics, quantitative economics or another degree emphasizing data analysis preferred
- Experience translating advanced data insights to all kinds of teams
- Tech or Adtech Industry experience
- Experience using and building reports with multiple BI tools
In this job you will:
- Analyze big data and create useful conclusions and applicable recommendations for our sales and management teams
- Create data models, reports and dashboards and develop creative solutions to growing data requirements
- Analyze and explain changes in performance measurements
- Captain multiple BI projects both on an ongoing and an ad-hoc basis
- Become the focal point for all data matters in the organization and works closely with the R&D and technical teams
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.