Taboola is looking for a dedicated, data-driven Account Manager with a passion for digital media to optimize revenue and serve as a valuable resource/point of contact. The Account Manager will work with publishers to help implement and launch Taboola content recommendations widget on their site, track post-launch performance, and provide strategic direction for new opportunities to grow revenue. The Account Manager will largely focus on optimizing existing relationships by upselling new initiatives to publishers and improving the metrics on their site.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Manage and grow relationships with publisher clients
- Understand client KPIs and identify upsell opportunities at scale
- Be the expert on revenue optimization for a large book of business
- Ability to prioritize and react quickly
- Help identify trends and market conditions to pinpoint highest value optimizations
- Monitor and analyze metrics and proactively take steps to improve performance
- Work closely with the Sales & Product teams in order to become a valuable resource both internally and externally
- 1-2 years of professional experience (client-facing in the digital media /online publisher space preferred but not required)
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data
- Strong phone and email etiquette
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated and creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Engineer - Charlotte North Carolina
Rubrik, Remote Sales
Sales Operations Analyst
SquareTrade, San Francisco
Sales Operations Admin Order Entry
LogRhythm, Maidenhead, UK
Director of Sales Operations/Pricing
Qualtrics , Provo
Industry Director, Tech
WorkMarket, New York, New York