Taboola is looking for a dedicated, Account Manager to develop and grow our clients’ businesses, strengthen client relationships and serve as a source of valuable insight to their clients. The China market is a key market to secure Taboola's growth and hence of central focus to the business. As such this role is geared towards experienced Account Managers who have a passion for great client service.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Campaign setup – handling of first level technical requests - implementation of conversion tracking codes, targeting, spending caps, pacing, etc. - and escalation of second level technical requests to Ad Ops in order to launch a campaign successfully
- building strategic partnerships with Taboola customers
- Campaign Management – Working with clients to help them hit their campaign goals, budgeting and scaling
- Creative Management – getting the RSS feeds, tracking codes, images and headlines from the client and upselling to get more content and a/b testing
- Proactive Consultation - ensuring that clients are following the best practices and maximizing every opportunity to achieve account success on the platform.
- Reporting – analysing and creating custom reports for clients where necessary
- Strategic Book of Business Management - service clients in accordance to importance and potential within their portfolio, spotting abilities to scale, product rollout potential and further client needs
- Experience managing campaigns
- Fluent Mandarin is a must
- Hungry to upsell, and aware of the opportunities involved for clients looking for infinite scale
- Experience in optimising campaigns towards higher conversion rates, and lower CPA's
- Understanding the importance of ROI for performance advertisers
- Proven results in a customer-facing role - specific examples will be expected
- Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimisation
- Entrepreneurial mindset where client focused proactivity and hunger for success will be encouraged and rewarded
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Outstanding relationship management and customer-facing skills
- A true passion for online content and in-depth knowledge of web marketing
- A can – do attitude
- Willing to travel for business, approx. 2-3 times per quarter
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Representative
Captain401, San Francisco
Stylist - Guide, Brooklyn
Bonobos, Brooklyn, NY
Seasonal Showroom Editor, Sales Associate
Glossier, New York, NY
AppZen, San Jose, California
Account Manager, WiFi
Yelp, Phoenix, AZ
Senior Account Manager, Alliance(HK&Taiwan)
Pivotal Software, Hong Kong