Sind Sie ehrgeizig und smart? Sie verstehen sich als Sales Professional mit einer Passion für Digital-Media? Entfalten Sie sich am besten in einem informellen und dynamischen Start-Up-Environment? Sie wollen in Ihrer Karriere die nächsten Etappe erreichen und Verantwortung für Multi-Millionen-Dollar Accounts übernehmen? Dann kontaktieren Sie uns, um mit den Besten im Bereich Content Discovery zu arbeiten.
Now is a great time to join Taboola! Recognized as the world’s leading content discovery platform, Taboola recommends editorial and sponsored content across many of the world’s most highly-trafficked sites. We help publisher’s monetize their content and drive higher engagement. We enable brands to surface their content to the right audience at scale and above all, we help people discover content they may like yet never knew existed.
Taboola is hiring experienced media sellers to sell to agencies and brands. The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of digital media/ad tech, with experience selling display. The candidate is enthusiastic and proactive in driving revenue and growing client base. With excellent communication skills, the ideal candidate works well and collaborates with team members.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Cultivate relationships with agencies and clients by gaining insight into their business, and providing solutions to their marketing goals
- Generate high volume of sales calls, meetings, presentations and proposals to potential agencies, and advertisers
- Identify new business opportunities within territory across agency roster list
- Manage a pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Work closely with Director of Media Sales DACH to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign management
- Ability to frequently travel to generate new business
- Provide feedback to the company on product offering and how to best service our advertiser's needs
- Digital sales experience
- Proven track record of success in the market
- Strong media agency contacts and network across enterprise brands
- Highly motivated team player with strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English & German
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office, SalesForce (CRM software)
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, free breakfast and lunch every day, stock options and Perkbox to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at [email protected] with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
Jobs You May Like
Acquia, Boston, MA
Account Executive, Sales - San Francisco
Highfive, San Francisco, CA
Sales Operations Analyst
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Media Sales Manager - LATAM
Taboola, Mexico City
Senior Product Manager - Esports
Twitch, Seattle, WA
Media Sales Development Representative