Taboola is seeking a paralegal to become a member of our New York legal team. The right candidate will be proactive, collaborative, and a creative team player. This person will work closely with many teams across Taboola, on projects such as managing global contract administration, gathering internal materials for legal investigations, monitoring the progress of complex projects, and other general paralegal responsibilities. We are looking for someone who pays strong attention to detail, is able to apply good judgment, and has strong organizational skills and a knack for the big picture. This is a unique opportunity to work on cutting-edge issues in a fast-paced start-up environment where your work will have a direct impact on our business.
- Conduct research and internal investigations to gather facts to assist with demand letters and litigation;
- Gather documents to respond to third party copyright concerns, complaints, and subpoenas;
- Assist with trademark and licensing issues, including preparation of cease and desist letters;
- Maintain database of global contract templates and other frequently used documents;
- Calendar deadlines and remind internal clients to comply with deadlines;
- Act as a liaison on behalf of Taboola with outside counsel, including billing communications.
- Experience managing and monitoring numerous complex projects that involve input from multiple players
- Self-directed with the ability to drive results and set priorities independently, proactively, and positively
- Highly organized, with excellent multitasking skills
- Excellent communication skills, including superior writing, grammar, and proofreading skills and the ability to draft professional correspondence
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, and proficiency in PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Approachable and patient with internal clients; professional, and dedicated to providing excellent customer service
- Prior experience supporting a company’s legal and / or contracts management function is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Sales team support experience
- Experience in advertising, privacy, finance, immigration, or trademark tracking
- Courage to take initiative, address problems, and make continuous process improvements.
- Multilingual (Spanish or Portuguese, preferred).
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 300B recommendations to over 750M unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, The Atlantic and Fox Sports. Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Taboola is headquartered in New York City with offices in Los Angeles, Tel Aviv, London, Bangkok, Tokyo, Shanghai, São Paulo, and New Delhi.
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
Jobs You May Like
XO Group, New York
Legal Operations Analyst
Slack, San Francisco
International Tax Senior Associate/ Manager
MuleSoft, San Francisco
Travel and Expense Associate
Flexport, San Francisco, CA
Compliance Officer (m/f) | Moscow
FP&A Senior Associate
Harry’s, New York, NY