Taboola is looking for a commercial, tech savvy Publisher Account Manager to join our growing European team here in London, focused on our Italian Publisher clients. Taboola is one of the fastest growing global start-ups in digital media and the leader in content recommendation. Our account managers are recognised as the best in the industry and are essential to the ongoing growth of our business.
Italy is a large and crucial market for us as we grow and your clients would be among Italy's leading publishers. You would be responsible for the successful implementation and launch of the Taboola content discovery platform across Italian speaking markets. You would be tracking performance and providing regular strategic direction for new opportunities to improve performance. The account management team is uniquely responsible for building and optimising existing relationships by identifying and presenting new initiatives to publishers to improve performance and revenues.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Manage and grow relationships with publisher clients in Italy.
- Be the expert on revenue optimization for a large book of business
- Ability to prioritize and react quickly
- Help identify trends and market conditions to pinpoint highest value optimizations
- Monitor and analyze metrics and proactively take steps to improve performance
- Work closely with the Sales & Product teams in order to become a valuable resource both internally and externally
- 1-2 years of professional experience (client-facing in the digital media /online publisher space preferred but not required)
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data
- Strong phone and email etiquette
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated and creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client
- Self-starter with the willand ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, free breakfast and lunch every day, stock options and Perkbox to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.