Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Media Sales Associate? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a Media Sales Associate?
As a Media Sales Associate working on the US Media Sales Team in NYC you will focus on developing new business and advocating the power of our platform to small- and medium-sized businesses, agencies, publishers, and affiliates to meet your goals and provide marketing solutions to your clients.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of experience in sales or sales development
- Passion for advertising, media and technology
- Ability to present ideas/concepts to clients, demonstrating value proposition.
- Experience with Salesforce (or another CRM system) and related productivity tools
Nice to haves include:
- Digital advertising industry experience
What will I be doing on a day-to day today basis?
As a fast-moving technology company, no 2 days will ever be the same at Taboola. As a Media Sales Associate, you will:
- Generating revenue by developing and scaling a pipeline of successful advertiser accounts – across brand, agency and publisher media-buyers alike
- You will develop relationships with prospective clients through phone, email, social media, in-person meetings and professional networking events
- Act an an internal advocate for clients, to guarantee Taboola is providing an outstanding level of service
- Learn and promote successful advertising strategies, both creative and technical, across a range of industries and types of businesses
- Return client/market-driven insights to product and other teams at Taboola
- Master ability to balance time invested toward low- and high-spend potential accounts
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Bloomberg, NBC, Fox Sports
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
187 Active Jobs
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.