Taboola is looking for a dedicated, data-driven Publisher Account Manager with a passion for digital media to optimize revenue and serve as a valuable resource/point of contact. The Publisher Account Manager will work with top-tier publishers to help implement and launch Taboola content recommendations widget on their site, track post-launch performance, and provide strategic direction for new opportunities to grow revenue. The Account Manager will largely focus on optimizing existing relationships by upselling new initiatives to publishers and improving the metrics on their site.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Manage and grow relationships with premium publisher clients and strategic partners
- Understand the company's strategic objectives and map Taboola platform capabilities to the needs of the organization
- Develop relationships at all levels across the organization
- Understand client strategic objectives & KPIs in order to be able to intelligently identify opportunities and effectively upsell and grow the partnership
- Monitor and analyze metrics and proactively take initiative to improve results
- Understand Taboola's platform capabilities and the value proposition to the Publisher based on the specific capability and user role.
- Become a trusted advisor and single point of contact to the client
- Work closely with internal Taboola teams as the liaison for all business and technical issues and opportunities
- Be a field advocate and communicate / advocate client needs to the Product Management team.
- Manage the preparation and presentation of performance reports and market insights to partners to further support growth opportunities and recommendations.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with Taboola platform and services.
- A minimum of 3 years of client-facing experience in the digital media/online publisher space
- A solid understanding of web technologies and the digital media revenue ecosystem, including web advertising measurements and analytics
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills to go above and beyond for your clients.
- Very strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by monitoring/identifying trends with data
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated and creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client
- High attention to detail, organized with strong communication skills
- Experience with CRM software and MS Excel (or Google Sheets)
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.