Taboola is looking for an experienced product manager that will take a leading part in Taboola’s core services for advertisers.
The product manager will need to critically consider our existing offering, strategize a change, in order to make our advertiser even more successful with us.
- An E2E responsibility of the full cycle of product development – ideation, competitive analysis, clients validations, discovery with R&D, specs writing, launching, A/B testing and monitoring.
- Serve as both inbound and outbound product evangelist; build relationships with RnD, business teams, management, customers and industry experts.
- Interface with sales organization and strategic clients to analyze needs and implement new features accordingly.
- Work alongside Product analysts, UXI, Product Marketing and other functions in the organization, to drive successful products and feature rollouts.
- Commit to results, and report on progress. Present to the company executive management on a quarterly basis.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management including B2B products.
- Experience with user facing products. Solid intuition about UX and product design.
- Experience in optimizing marketing campaigns - an advantage.
- Strong outbound capabilities - successfully working with global clients at senior levels.
- Verbal, sharp, making solid arguments. Experience with articulating the right messaging and narratives.
- Strong project management skills - managing complex processes across multiple teams.
- Analytical, obsessed with data, skilled in solving complex problems. Experience with collaborating with product analysts.
- Superb team player, happy, fun to be with (to blend well with similar team members).
- Strong communication skills and excellent English, required to communicate daily with global teams.
- BSc in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or equivalent.
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
The social news and entertainment company.