Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1.4B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, and The Weather Channel.
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring an Agency Relations Director in our NYC Office. This individual will cultivate Taboola’s sales and partnership efforts with ad agency holding companies, as well as with individual media agencies.
- Utilize existing network of high-level agency executives to introduce and evangelize Taboola as an important and necessary partner. The #1 goal is to develop and execute on agency trading agreements.
- Successfully create key partnerships at holding agencies to influence and motivate advertiser business strategy.
- Collaborate with internal sales teams, product, engineering, marketing, and operations to introduce relationships at various agency levels to achieve revenue goals.
- Effectively communicate Holding Company needs to internal teams.
- A deep rolodex of senior agency leaders and decision makers at the major holding companies across the US.
- 10+ years of US advertising agency experience
- Vast knowledge of the competitive landscape in ad tech industry
- Proven track record of closing large deals ($3M - $5M+)
- Outstanding persuasive communication and presentation skills communicating complex solutions.
Bottom Line - In real terms:
Taboola needs a senior agency seller. A person who knows how to uncover, develop, and sign agency wide trading agreements with major holding companies and/or their subsidiaries. You will be heavily supported by all teams at Taboola (Sales, AM, Product, Finance, Research, etc…). This is an important role. Skills sets such as communication, experience, ability to work large deals, and grit are key.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
Sweat in good company