Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Taboola is looking for a Sales Associate with a passion for digital media to drive revenue growth. You will be responsible for outbound prospecting as well as closing inbound leads. Additionally, the Sales Associate will be responsible for the entire sales process to onboard a large volume of publishers in order to help monetize their sites.
This is a great opportunity to join as an Associate and grow your sales career with one of the fastest growing digital companies in the ad tech industry.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Identify opportunities and generate leads from various third party audience reporting platforms (Alexa, SimilarWeb, Datanyze, etc.) as well as social media
- Gain an understanding of digital media and the digital advertising landscape in order to speak confidently about products within this context
- Manage a high volume pipeline and consistently close new business to meet or exceed revenue goals
- Manage client expectations to foster long-term partnerships and maintain high retention rates
- Build presentations, proposals, and models; and negotiate contracts
- Proven communication, presentation, phone etiquette, and basic sales skills
- A minimum of 1-2 years of sales or digital media experience, with a revenue focus and drive to learn
- Ability to quickly absorb product information and relay value propositions to prospects and clients
- Detail oriented and analytical sales person to build and maintain sales funnel and optimize sales process
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and generated reports
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
Jobs You May Like
Bilingual Technical Customer Care (Spanish)
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Director, Enterprise Sales
Icertis, London, United Kingdom
Account Development Manager
Samsara, London, UK
Sales Account Executive
Time Inc., San Francisco, CA
Teads, Los Angeles
Executivo de Vendas Canais (Farmer)
Resultados Digitais, Florianopolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil