Taboola is looking for an eager, results-driven Media Sales Director to pursue, negotiate and close deals for sponsored content to be placed on the Taboola platform and spread throughout our growing Publishers Network.
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform that now serves over 360 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month.
Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola's platform to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Taboola's technology analyzes real-time user data (such as geography, device type, referral source, collaborative filtering, and social media trends) to predict the top handful of items a user may want to consume next. Taboola's partners include a wide network of top tier publisher sites, including: MSN, NBC Universal, USA TODAY, Business Insider, Bloomberg and The Weather Channel.
Taboola is headquartered in New York City, and also has offices across the globe in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Istanbul, and Tokyo.
The Media Sales Director will be expected to identify, engage and cement similar partnerships in order to expand and diversify offered content.
- Generate new business and manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate.
- Understand clients’ organization and offer multiple Taboola products to a given client by finding the right stakeholders for each product.
- Gain excellent understanding of digital technology, video, and revenue ecosystem to be able to explain product benefits within this context.
- Work closely with Country Manager to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals.
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign management.
- Interact with our project implementation team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful implementation of our products and technology.
- Work closely with our Account Managers to manage long-term relationships with our clients.
- Convey feedback from clients to Taboola’s product team re product development needs.
- Manage the growing sales team in Korea, help to grow that sales team.
- Experience in a key sales position, preferably selling solutions to Korean clients.
- Experience Managing of a sales team is highly preferred
- Significant experience in structuring and negotiating deals – a must. Such experience within the digital media space – a great advantage.
- Experience mentoring sales people and paving the way for them to excellent performance.
- Experience independently building, pursuing and closing a large pipeline of leads.
- Technologically Savvy – ability to learn what is needed to support deal’s successful implementation and optimization.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment and consistently learn, adapt and develop.
- Ability to communicate fluently in Korean and English.
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Jobs You May Like
Account Director/Program Manager - Medical Communication
BGB Group, NY, NY