Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content recommendations platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1.4B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, and The Weather Channel.
We are hiring a Agency Trading Desk Development Director in our New York Office to lead our partnerships and drive revenue growth coming from programmatic channels.
- Leverage existing network of high-level agency executives to introduce and evangelize Taboola as an important and necessary partner to Agency Trading Desks.
- Assess product / market needs and create recommendations re pricing, supply chain, technical integrations required to accelerate the growth of this market segment.
- Successfully create key partnerships with agency traders and evangelize, influence and motivate them to consider Taboola as a preferred partner in all Open Exchange transactions.
- Collaborate with internal sales teams, to execute against trading deals and drive volumes of PMPs (Private Market Place deals).
- Effectively communicate agency needs to internal teams including product, engineering, marketing, and operations to help shape the Taboola investment in innovation to drive the Brand and Agency business.
- A deep rolodex of senior agency leaders and decision makers at the major agency trading desks in the market (including subsidiaries of the big HoldCos or independents)
- 6+ years of advertising agency experience (either from within an agency or from working closely with agencies)
- Vast knowledge of the competitive landscape in ad tech industry
- Proven track record of closing large deals ($3M+) and executing programmatic partnerships
- Outstanding persuasive communication and presentation skills communicating complex solutions.
Bottom Line - In real terms:
Taboola needs a senior agency development manager specializing in programmatic. A person who knows how to uncover, develop, and drive agency revenue with trading desks of major holding companies or independent. You will be heavily supported by all teams at Taboola (Sales, AM, Product, Finance, Research, etc…). This is an important role. Skills sets such as communication, experience, ability to work large deals, and grit are key.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
WE PUT MORE POWER IN YOUR HANDS