Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Talent Acquisition Partner? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a Talent Acquisition Partner?
As the first Talent Acquisition Partner on the Americas team out of our brand new Atlanta office, you will serve as the subject matter expert to global business stakeholders on all things talent acquisition. The Talent Acquisition team at Taboola manages the full recruitment lifecycle, with a strong focus on best practice and process improvement. If you are passionate about positively impacting the Taboola business and culture, fueling an aggressive growth plan, and maximizing the hiring experience for both candidates and hiring teams, this role is for you!
The Americas Talent Acquisition team is responsible for all US and LatAm positions and we hire everything – sales, marketing, account management, operations, finance, R&D – and do full lifecycle recruitment 5 offices. We are global, agile, and hyper focused on attracting and retaining the best talent.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in recruitment, with at least one year of experience on an internal talent acquisition team
- Passion for and proven track record in managing hiring team’s expectations, designing effective and engaging interview process, and serving as a subject matter expert on the candidate market
- Experience in full-cycle candidate management, including sourcing through various resources (LinkedIn Recruiter, Hiretual, job boards), managing interview scheduling and candidate experience, negotiating and hiring candidates with complex offer packages
- Technically savviness towards applicant tracking systems and other recruitment tools
- Strong interest in talent acquisition emerging topics and subject areas (DEI hiring, data driven hiring, structured interviewing, employment branding, etc.)
- A strong inclination towards data-driven problem solving as it relates to hiring, a deep understanding of recruitment metrics, and passion for data-cleanliness
- Exceptional communication (both written and verbal) skills, ability to multitask with a high volume of both requisitions and ad hoc projects, desire to own projects and relationships with business groups
It would be great if you also have:
- Work experience at a large, internal, public company or matrix organization
- Sales recruitment experience, technical recruitment experience, or the desire to learn the ropes of more technical roles
- Greenhouse experience
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As a Talent Acquisition Partner at Taboola, you will:
- Manage full lifecycle of recruitment: process, strategy, sourcing/screening candidates, guiding candidates through comprehensive interview process, offer negotiation/presentation
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and become a trusted recruitment partner by providing advice and guidance to hiring managers in all aspects of Talent Acquisition
- Provide excellent candidate experiences and internal client service
- Develop a deep understanding of the Taboola product suite, business model, and long term commercial strategy
- Be proactive in identifying a strong pipeline across live, and for future roles
- Juggle multiple requisitions, across various business units, geographic locations, and experience levels
- Take the lead on various projects to ensure Taboola is a diverse, inclusive and ambitious environment where every Taboolar can discover and unleash their potential to achieve individual and collective success
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include NBCU, ESPN, Bloomberg, IMDb and Business Insider. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Toyota, Pinterest, Expedia and Salesforce.
- Taboola Atlanta offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
Sweat in good company