Taboola is looking for a French speaking Solution Manager to work with exciting, top-of-the-line clients in the online media world and create real impact in the way the discovery experience is perceived and implemented. The Solution Manager, as part of the Professional Services group, will be expected to work closely with Taboola’s A-list clients, assist the sales team in pre-sale/post-sales processes, and become a trusted source of technical understanding and know how. The Solution Manager will be asked to coordinate multiple projects with short deadlines and an array of ever changing details and do it all with a great service attitude. Additionally, optimizing client performances by indicating potential opportunities of incremental revenue.
We are redefining the largest content discovery platform in the world. Our ability to connect audiences and advertisers is unparalleled. We live and breathe data and leverage it to the max to constantly improve our Big data initiatives and algorithms. If big data, machine learning and AI float your boat that then is the place to be.
We are ideally looking people from a Web Development/Software Development back ground.
- Advise top clients in choosing and delivering a suitable solution for their needs Internal and external education of Taboola’s products through articulate communication
- Diligent trouble shooting implementation and integration issues before escalation to developer groups
- Comprehension of data in order to identify optimization opportunities and abnormal trends
Definition and enforcement of new processes
- Management of numerous assignments and resources in parallel, prioritizing customer requirements and managing it with Product management & R&D
- Readiness to work unconventional hours occasionally with remote teams located in various time zones
- Participate in customer meetings as needed
- Business proficiency in French
- Bachelor's Degree (computer science preferred or comparable work experience)
- 3+ years of experience in a position of field engineering, sales support, pre-sale or technical project management. Such experience in the media/internet/advertisement worlds – a significant advantage
- Experience in management of on-site integration projects including internal and external resources including R&D and Product Management
- Proven and significant experience facing customers around the globe. Familiarity with the online media/ advertising space – an advantage
- Excellent English . Fluency both written and verbal is a must have for daily communication with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills including demonstrated experience communicating technical information
- Experience and will to work with remote teams in different time zones on a daily basis
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, free breakfast and lunch every day, stock options and Perkbox to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
Taboola is the leading discovery platform, serving over 450 billion recommendations of articles, blogs, videos, products and apps to over one billion unique users every month on thousands of premium sites and mobile carriers.
Publishers, brand marketers, and performance advertisers leverage Taboola to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute organic and sponsored content as well as video to engage high-quality audiences. Partners include: USA TODAY, Huffington Post, MSN, Business Insider, The Independent, Welt, L’Express and The Weather Channel.
A global company with local service touchpoints, Taboola is headquartered in New York City with offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Mexico City, Beijing, Shanghai, Istanbul, Seoul, Sydney and Tokyo. Learn more at www.taboola.com and follow @taboola on Twitter.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at [email protected] with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.
What is Taboola: Our Story With an infinite amount of things to read, watch, or listen to surrounding us every day, how do we know where to look first? Taboola’s founder and CEO, Adam Singolda, calls this the “discovery problem.” Search engines may have changed the world by enabling people to find any and all kinds of information. But how can someone discover something new they may like if they don’t already know to look for it? So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites. Thousands of leading publishers, marketers, and agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web. Together, our teams have pioneered a major new marketing channel alongside “search” and “social,” proving that “discovery” can power successful campaigns for companies of all sizes, throughout the customer journey. These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 650 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Want to learn more about Taboola? Visit Taboola's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Designer
MyFitnessPal, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer, Applications
Branch Metrics, Redwood City
Software Engineer (Node.js)
Pluralsight, South Jordan UT, US
Khan Academy, Mountain View, CA
Elasticsearch - Senior Java Engineer - Security
Elastic, Distributed, Global
Professional Services Engineer
NGINX, Remote, U.S.