ESG/GHG Customer Success Engineer, Argentina
Tachyus, Buenos Aires
Measure, Analyze, Produce
- Provide technical support to corporate users of Greenhouse Gas Protocol standards and guidance, including providing advice and answering technical questions on the application of the Corporate Standard, Scope 1 and 2 Guidance, and Scope 3 Standards.
- Provide technical support in the use of Marginal Abatement Cost Curves and other emission reduction strategies.
- Manage GHG Protocol and Cost Curves training programs and deliver online training to users, as well as training to trainers (train-the-trainers).
- Explore new greenhouse gas accounting topics to determine the need for supplementary GHG Protocol standards or guidance.
- Collaborate with the Engineering and development team to set up and configure our software platform, and troubleshoot technical issues raised.
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the team and provide feedback regarding product and service improvements
- Collaborate closely with Sales and Marketing to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities.
- Maintenance of educational tools such as our knowledge base and in-app tutorials (Reviews, translations, and content creation).
- Excellent writing, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Master’s Degree in environmental, or related field (or Bachelor's degree with 2 additional years of experience).
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant, full-time work experience.
- Experience and knowledge of Greenhouse Gas Protocol standards and greenhouse gas quantification methodologies.
- Deep understanding of Marginal Abatement Cost Curves and other reduction strategies.
- Experience working with large/Medium size customers.
- Excellent analytical and research skills.
- Experience in working with multiple digital tools and platforms.
- Empathetic, positive attitude, proactive, and with a desire and ability to solve problems.
- Flexible, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Results and Data-driven mentality.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
Tachyus creates technology to optimize energy production for the oil and gas industry. Our platform unites analytics software and sensors that measure real-time data to increase production, decrease lease operating expenses, and boost profits. Our team has deep software engineering, hardware design and data science experience from building OpenGov, California Common Sense, Tesla’s battery safety system, the world's most advanced neutrino detector, and Visual Studio.
Want to learn more about Tachyus? Visit Tachyus's website.
Help the world share their story