Tala seeks a customer experience team member focusing on servicing our customers and maintaining quality of information. We are looking for a team member who is efficient in time management, can multitask and work with all departments to ensure we grow as a company and improve our products for our customers.
This role is part of a team driven by a passion for servicing customers to the best of our ability and focusing on customer’s experiences. Your goal would be to participate in daily customer engagement and focusing on helping our customers succeed in their goals. We expect all team members to come every day looking to make an impact on our customers and help our business improve in the process.
- Build a good standing relationship with our customers.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Provide accurate and complete information by using our communication methods.
- Work with Customer Experience Manager to ensure proper service to customers is being delivered.
- Provide feedback and ideas on the efficiency of the customer service processes.
- Reliably fulfill duties during scheduled shifts, including nights and weekends.
- Escalate any customer complaints to the Team Lead and ensure solutions have been sort on the same on time.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally verbally and in writing.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to handle customer complaints.
- Good work ethic and team player.
- Fast at typing and working in modern web technology.
- Fast at learning new systems and processes.
- Ability to manage and work under pressure.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer service passion, skills and experience
- Financial product knowledge
- Focus on quality and conflict resolution
- Ability to problem solve and communicate clearly
- Quality typing skills (above 45 wpm)
- Experience with ZenDesk is a plus
Tala is the leading mobile technology and data science company committed to financial inclusion globally. More than 1.3 million people have borrowed through Tala’s smartphone app, which provides instant credit scoring, lending, and other personalized financial services in emerging markets. Tala has raised more than $105 million from leading venture and impact investors including Revolution, IVP, Ribbit Capital, Data Collective, and Lowercase Capital. Tala’s global team is headquartered in Santa Monica, with additional offices in Nairobi, Manila, Dar Es Salaam, Mexico City, Mumbai, and Bangalore.
Tala is a mission-driven mobile technology and data science company that’s opening up financial access for underserved people globally. Tala’s smartphone app uses alternative data to deliver instant credit and help customers build their financial identities. Unlike traditional credit scoring, our proprietary underwriting models draw on thousands of mobile data points including network diversity, social connectedness, geographic patterns, and financial transactions to score customers in real time, without a need for formal credit history.
Want to learn more about TALA? Visit TALA's website.
Jobs You May Like
AltSchool, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Data Engineer
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Account Director, Publisher Client Services (SF)
TripleLift, San Francisco
Technical Support Engineer
Domino Data Lab, London
Customer Marketing Manager
Revfluence, New York
Operations Manager - Fayetteville
LimeBike, Fayetteville, AL