Tala seeks a customer service agent to act as an Internet-based customer assistance champion by providing product and service information, resolve any problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency, liaising with company engineers and product developers to research and fix unusual product experiences.
The position purpose is ensuring excellent service standard, maintaining high customer satisfaction and representing the brand's modern and convenient customer-centric service model.
- Efficiently and promptly resolve customer complaints and questions by clarifying the customers’ issue; determining cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; following up to ensure resolution.
- Build a good standing relationship with our customers.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Provide accurate and complete information by using our communication methods.
- Record customer interactions.
- Work with customer service Team Lead to ensure proper service to customers is being delivered.
- Provide feedback and ideas on the efficiency of the customer service processes.
- Reliably fulfill duties during scheduled shifts, including nights and weekends.
- Escalate any customer complaints to the Team Lead and ensure solutions have been sort on the same on time.
- Strong decision making and conflict resolution skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally verbally and in writing.
- Ability to handle customer complaints.
- Good work ethic and team player.
- Fast at typing and working in modern web technology.
- Fast at learning new systems and processes.
- Ability to manage and work under pressure.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer service skills and experience
- Product knowledge
- Quality Focus
- Problem solving
- Conflict Resolution
- Good communication skills
- Experience with ZenDesk is a plus
Tala is a mission-driven mobile technology and data science company that is working to deliver financial access, choice and control to underserved people around the world. Tala’s smartphone app instantly evaluates customers for credit using only the data on their devices and delivers customized loans in minutes.
Tala, formerly known as InVenture, is backed by IVP, Ribbit Capital, Lowercase Capital, Data Collective, Collaborative Fund and other leading venture and impact investors. In 2016, Fast Company ranked Tala, formerly known as InVenture, as one of its top 10 companies in Money, and Forbes named Tala as one of the top 50 FinTech companies in the world. Additionally, Tala’s work has been highlighted by the New York Times, the Financial Times, the Wall Street Journal, TED, and Wired, among others.
Tala is a mission-driven mobile technology and data science company that’s opening up financial access for underserved people globally. Tala’s smartphone app uses alternative data to deliver instant credit and help customers build their financial identities. Unlike traditional credit scoring, our proprietary underwriting models draw on thousands of mobile data points including network diversity, social connectedness, geographic patterns, and financial transactions to score customers in real time, without a need for formal credit history.
Want to learn more about TALA? Visit TALA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Brand Ambassador/Retail Associate - Soho, NYC
Allbirds, Allbirds HQ
Manager, Client Success Team
Yotpo, New York
Learning and Development Program Manager (On-boarding)
Ring Inc., Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
Floor Leader - Rockaway Townsquare
Lush Cosmetics, Rockaway, New Jersey, United States
Sales Supervisor (Full-Time) - Los Angeles
rag & bone, Los Angeles, CA
Customer Experience - Spanish
Eventbrite, Mendoza, Argentina