We’re looking for an experienced and engaging Program Manager with Agile coaching experience who exemplifies what it means to be a servant-leader, a trusted advisor, and a confident mentor to Agile teams. You’ll be joining a growing, global, cross-functional team of engineers, product managers, data scientists, data analysts, expansion strategists, marketing experts, and credit analysts who are solving some really cool problems in the FinTech space. You will use your technical knowledge and experience managing complex programs in building and launching digital products to advance our mission. You are an expert in Agile practices (Scrum and Kanban), and are passionate about unlocking the creative potential of the collective team and clearing blockers for your teams.
- Identify and manage project schedules, dependencies, interactions, and deliverables within and across multiple Agile teams
- Coach cross-functional team members in Agile program and project management best practices
- Guide and lead Scrum ceremonies for multiple teams, escalate and clear impediments blocking progress toward team goals
- Work with the Director of Program Management to build and scale operational best practices to align global teams and individuals with the company’s overall objectives and priorities
- 2-3 years of Program Management experience with proven expertise in Agile methodologies, concepts, practices, and standards
- 2+ years experience leveraging software development and team collaboration tools like JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheet, etc
- Experience managing programs and projects for distributed teams across multiple locations and countries
- Proven ability to coach and mentor others who are learning project management and Agile practices in a replicable, scalable way
- Certification in one or more Agile methodologies (Certified Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Product Owner, SAFe, LeSS, etc)
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Charismatic and energetic communicator with an aptitude to motivate individuals and teams
- Flexibility to respond to changing requirements and juggle multiple responsibilities
- Experience managing projects and coordinating efforts in a scaled Agile environment
- Background in consumer finance, or products servicing users in different geographies and/or spanning timezones
Tala is a mobile technology and data science company that is working to deliver financial access, choice and control to underserved people around the world. Tala’s smartphone app instantly evaluates customers for credit using only the data on their devices and delivers customized loans in minutes.
Tala, formerly known as InVenture, is backed by IVP, Ribbit Capital, Lowercase Capital, Data Collective, Collaborative Fund and other leading venture and impact investors. In 2016, Fast Company ranked Tala, formerly known as InVenture, as one of its top 10 companies in Money, and Forbes named Tala as one of the top 50 FinTech companies in the world. Additionally, Tala’s work has been highlighted by the New York Times, the Financial Times, the Wall Street Journal, TED, and Wired, among others.
Tala is a mission-driven mobile technology and data science company that’s opening up financial access for underserved people globally. Tala’s smartphone app uses alternative data to deliver instant credit and help customers build their financial identities. Unlike traditional credit scoring, our proprietary underwriting models draw on thousands of mobile data points including network diversity, social connectedness, geographic patterns, and financial transactions to score customers in real time, without a need for formal credit history.
Want to learn more about TALA? Visit TALA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Support Associate
Movoto, San Mateo, CA
Clover Health, Passaic County, NJ
Ring Inc., Amsterdam, Netherlands
Loss Prevention Associate Manager
Warby Parker, New York, NY
Associate Project Manager
OfferPad, Charlotte, NC