We are looking for outstanding intern engineers who are interested in the challenges of building high scale systems using current and robust technologies in our Oslo, Norway office. Our ideal candidates are engineers who can apply Computer Science principles to solve challenging problems and expand Tapad's product offerings.
We are a small, talented team of pragmatic, productive software engineers. We have created a culture of transparency and accountability, which minimizes bureaucracy to maximize developer freedom, autonomy, and creative development time. We are looking for interns who are creative and innovative thinkers. You will experience what it is like to be an engineer in a fun, technology-first startup atmosphere. You will be paired one-on-one with an engineering mentor for guidance and advice throughout the program.
We are looking for candidates who meet some of the following qualifications:
- Studying to finish a BS, MS, or Ph.D. in a technical major
- Understanding of concurrent and parallel programming
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Bonus: SQL and functional programming experience, specifically Scala
A day in the life as a Software Engineer Intern:
- Designing, implementing, and running big data pipelines that canvas over petabytes of data
- Contributing to real production projects that constitute Tapad’s core offering
- Collaborate with your team of engineers, and contribute to product, account, and business development functions to create new products and features
- Learn functional programming
- Ensure that the software you create is testable and tested
At Tapad, you will be using (don’t worry, we’ll teach you):
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Google Dataflow/Beam, SQL, BigQuery
- Scala, sbt, cats, http4s, fs2
- Spark, Python
- Airflow, Prometheus, Kubernetes
Tapad Intern Benefits:
- Gain valuable experience working in a cutting edge and data-driven environment using state of the art technologies
- Dynamic and fast-paced well-established start-up
- A designated mentor to help guide you through the 6-week internship program
- Ongoing training, which will include an introduction to Scala, access to Coursera, peer-led professional development, and an abundance of resources to help guide you through your internship
- Subsidized lunch
- Extra-curricular activities that will make you feel like part of the Tapad family!
Tapad is home to the team that cracked the code on cross-device marketing technology. Our groundbreaking, proprietary tech assimilates billions of data points to find the human relationship between smartphones, desktops, laptops, tablets, connected CTV's and game consoles. With 91.2% data accuracy confirmed by Nielsen, Tapad offers the most substantial in-market opportunity for marketers and technologies to address the ever-evolving reality of media consumption across devices.
Tapad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of age, sex, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Tapad does not accept resumes from unsolicited search firms nor recruiters. In no event shall fees be paid to any unsolicited search firms nor recruiters, regardless of whether the candidate is made an offer or accepts a placement at Tapad. All resumes received through any channels will be considered the sole property of Tapad.
What We Do Tapad Inc. is a marketing technology company renowned for its breakthrough, cross-device solutions. The company’s signature Tapad Device Graph™ connects millions of consumers across billions of devices. In 2015, we began licensing the Device Graph, swiftly becoming the established gold-standard throughout the ad tech ecosystem. The world's largest brands and most effective marketers trust us to provide an accurate, privacy-conscious and unified approach to connecting with consumers across screens. Tapad is based in New York and has offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Frankfurt, London, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Oslo, San Francisco, Singapore and Toronto. Tapad was acquired in 2016 by the Telenor Group, one of the world's largest mobile operators.
Want to learn more about Tapad? Visit Tapad's website.
Jobs You May Like
Relic Entertainment, Vancouver, BC