- Develop deep expertise in Tapingo's systems and equipment
- Create an exceptional, personalized service experience for Tapingo partners
- Collaborate with Tapingo partners to troubleshoot equipment and technical issues
- Identify thematic issues real-time and escalate to appropriate internal teams
- Make recommendations based on feature requests and bugs reported by users or partners
- Document all issues in CRM
Skills & Experience
- Flexible schedule, willing to work off hours and weekends
- Client services oriented
- Great communicator and able to explain instructions thoroughly
- Currently live in (or be willing to relocate to) Denver
- Intellectually curious and loves problem solving
- Computer proficiency required
- Organized and ability to follow protocol
- Strong attention to detail
- Can-do attitude
- Previous experience in support role a plus!
- Experience with JIRA and Zendesk a plus!
People waste too much time waiting, worrying, and wondering what could have been. We think there's a better way. We believe in a world where technology removes the hassles and stress of everyday transactions—so humans can focus on more important things. You know, human things. We are fun, nerdy, exciting people who are hungry for a world without waiting.
Want to learn more about Tapingo? Visit Tapingo's website.
Jobs You May Like
Peloton, Durham, NC
Clover Health, Union County, NJ
Senior Software Engineer, Devops
Amplitude, San Francisco
Auxiliar de Operações logísticas
AMARO, São Paulo, Brazil
Team Leader (H/F) – Fashion Catalogue Curator (focus Middle Range)
Vestiaire Collective, Paris
Vice President, Strategy & Implementation
Alliance College-Ready Public Schools, Los Angeles