About the Role: Technical Recruiter
Taplytics has a great story to tell: huge clients, rapid growth, great product-market fit, Y-Combinator backing and strong funding behind us. Our technical team is working with some of the latest technologies & methodologies, our sales team is selling big deals almost exclusively to enterprise-level clients, our marketing and enterprise services teams are getting to build their departments from the ground up. We also have a strong executive team to learn from and to trust with our longer-term direction. The trouble is that right now not enough people outside of the company know about Taplytics. You and I are going to change that. (Ted Bagley here, VP Talent at TL, I’m looking to add another partner in crime to crush our recruiting targets)
We've got a lot of positions to fill over the next year and our team needs a strong recruiter to help us hit the number. The role will focus on technical hiring day one, with the opportunity to learn about other areas if you wish down the line as well.
This role isn’t about managing recruitment agencies; you’re going to conduct your own outreach and show us the clever new ways you’ve got planned to attract the best people. Are you up to the challenge?
How you’ll make a huge impact:
- Source fantastic candidates for specific roles by directly and indirectly reaching out; frequent use of recruiting technology and tools will be the norm
- Screen applications (resumes, video interviews, etc.)
- Sell the opportunity and the Taplytics story to prospective candidates by phone, email and in-person meetings
- Coordinate interviews and other recruiting processes for candidates and hiring managers (we use Lever as our ATS)
- Host and coordinate engaging recruiting events, in-house community events such as talks, games nights, or hackathons
- Contribute to our awesome culture and help make Taplytics great
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- You are a talented technical recruiter with great experience at one or more amazing companies
- You know how to get hard-to-contact, passive candidates interested in taking the leap
- You are familiar and comfortable in the environment of a hyper-growth tech company; this means you embrace chaos but always seek ways to enhance the experience and make things better
- When you talk to candidates about a company or a role, they get really excited about joining that company
- You have a keen eye for technical ability and can hire engineers here in Toronto, in San Francisco and around North America
- You have a bias toward action / you love to dive in and get stuff done
- You have a Bachelors degree, preferably in business
Born at Y Combinator in Silicon Valley, the incubator that helped develop Airbnb, Dropbox, and DoorDash, Taplytics envisions a world where every digital experience is as unique as you are.
To make that vision a reality, our software helps customers like Zappos, CBS, Equinox and RBC run A/B experiments on their mobile applications and marketing campaigns. Once armed with the results of these experiments, product managers and marketers can orchestrate personalized, incredibly impactful customer journeys—whether that means customizing the text in an email, the design of a mobile app, or the timing of a push notification. This way, each and every customer gets the custom treatment they deserve.
What you’ll get from us:
At Taplytics, our small team works with some of the world’s best-known brands on very complex technical challenges. That means that as a Tapper, you’ll be doing high-impact work that’ll add considerable weight to your resume.
The future at Taplytics is extremely bright, and by joining us at this early stage, you’ll be getting the opportunity to help us build and grow a company that we can all be proud of. Apply now and come join the fun!
What is Taplytics? Taplytics is a fully integrated mobile A/B testing, push notification, and analytics platform providing the tools you need to optimize your mobile app